Animal-friendly, handmade sunglasses sleeve. Classy and practical.
With this purchase you support the craftmanship of another pair of siblings: Sokun and his sister Katis from Bangkok, Thailand.
- Supple and strong for years of use
- Premium leather texture and feel
- Available in Clay and Sand
- Keep your sunglasses safe, in style
A great pair of sunglasses deserves protection, just like your eyes. Greenstory’s vegan leather, available in Clay and Sand, protects your glasses against scratches. Also, it just looks really classy. Enjoy the sunshine!
Vegan leather is a lot easier to maintain than real leather. For everyday use, clean with warm water and a soft cloth. If your bag does happen to get a bit grubby, simply clean with a mild leather cleaning soap.
Need help? We’re here! We aim to get back to you within one working day.
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- Live Chat: bottom right (currently limited)
- Call our colleague Janice at +316 45 45 62 61
- WhatsApp Janice here
To give you the best GreenStory experience, our team will assemble and send your order plastic-free and CO2 neutral.
- Ordered on Monday-Friday before 5 pm, usually delivered within 3-4 working days, depending on the region.
- You’ll receive an email with the Track & Trace code when the package is picked up by PostNL.
- Handmade by a friendly team in Bangkok whom our Kaim knows personally and has visited several times
- In comparison to leather, less harmful chemicals are used and less (toxic) waste water is created. Read more about the impact of leather here.
- Made of strong and durable polyurethane
- Not biodegradable, recycle with plastics