Keep your coffee warm and your smoothie cold with Greenstory’s Sustainabottle!
- Double-walled stainless steel
- Smooth drinking thanks to the raised opening
- Also ideal as a reusable tea or coffee cup to-go
- Wash by hand and to enjoy your sustainabottle for years – check out ‘Use’ for our tips
- Made of two components: you can unscrew the lid
- Open the bottle by lowering the white bracket and pressing the black button
- Close the bottle by putting on the lid and moving the white bracket up – do not forget to lift the bracket!
- Doesn’t taste like plastic, and keeps your drink warm or cold.
- Use for coffee, tea, smoothies and water on the go!
- 22 cm x 6.5 cm
You can use this bottle as coffee mug to-go, as seen in the pictures. The barista will make your coffee in a smaller cup and then pour the coffee into your bottle. The (vegan or not) milk is also foamed separately and then poured into your bottle. Alternatively or additionally, use it to bring your tea or water to work or school.
Rinse the bottle after use. Wash the inside with soap. Use a dishwasher at your own risk – the polish on the inside can get tainted. The lid can go in the dishwasher.
Need help? We’re here! We aim to get back to you within one working day.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat to use in the bottom right of the website (currently limited)
- Talk to our colleague Janice at +316 45 45 62 61
- Send Janice a WhatsApp here
To give you the best GreenStory experience, our team will assemble and send your order plastic-free and CO2 neutral.
- Ordered on Monday-Friday before 5 pm, usually delivered within 3-4 working days, depending on the region.
- You’ll receive an email with the Track & Trace code when the package is picked up by PostNL.