A whiteboard notebook that lasts years.
Choose your GreenBook set or compose your own below
Compose your own Whiteboard Notebook
Navigate with the tabs
10 erasable pages, a black pen, pen loop, erase cloth and spray.
A5 To Do essentials
The easiest way to get it done. Every day. For every occasion a To Do list.
A5 erasable planner pages
Organise today and plan for tomorrow.
A5 creative pages
Must-have for creatives.
Vilt covers and tabs.
A4 size whiteboard notebook.
A4 size whiteboard notebook.
Click your different pages in and out the binding.
Luxe filt cover
Click your filt cover into your GreenBook A4.
Out: hold the page on the top and gently zip downwards.
In: Carefully click each of the lips around the binding discs.
For small corrections, use the felt eraser on the back of the pens.
Use a dry wipe cloth, preferably made of a textured material such as felt.
No water or soap!
Whiteboard cleaning spray helps you clean pages in no time.
There many left-handed GreenBook users, so we will share some of their tips here:
- Use your erasable notebook upside down
- Turn GreenBook 45 degrees
- GreenBook ink is fast-drying, but not as fast as a ballpoint. Thus, you will have the nicest experience if the back of your hand does not go over the ink immediately after writing.
I’m a leftie, and the black pen doesn’t leave marks on my hands! Plus I use some of the pages upside down as writing left-handed is easier that way. The habit tracker and nutrition planner are great for lefties too, I love that they are rotated.
Did you accidentally leave the lid off? Put the GreenBook pen in a glass of water for a while.
Try a different angle.
If all else fails, then break the tip. Yes, you heard that right. Push the tip hard onto paper so that you hear something crack. Then the flow of ink will become bigger and consistent.
On iOS, you can scan documents with Notes.
On Android, we recommend the app Camscanner. Next to that, Evernote and Dropbox also have good built-in scan functions. Below, we walk you through these three apps.
- Click the camera button to make a scan.
- In ‘batch mode’ you can create one pdf doc with multiple scanned pages.
- Click the pdf sign at the top right, choose a destination and save in a folder of your choice.
- In our experience, Camscanner scans are better quality than OneDrive or Google Drive scans.
- Add new note
- Click ‘Camera’
- On ‘automatic’ mode Evernote finds and captures your note.
- Click the button in the top right corner for ‘manual’ mode
- Choose a file format. ‘Photo’ is the exact photo you took. ‘Document’ is the enhanced scan which we show below. After scanning a document but before saving it, you can click on the ‘settings’ wheel. Here, you can choose to ‘save to photo gallery’.
- Add new document
- ‘Scan document’
- On ‘automatic’ mode Dropbox finds and captures your note. Click ‘Auto’ to undo automatic mode.
- Click ‘Add page’ if you want to create one pdf document with multiple scanned pages
- Choose where to save your pdf file in Dropbox
For orders of 25 and more
Since I received a GreenBook Pocket in a goodiebag, I use it almost daily and bring it with me everywhere! I have quite a chaotic personality, and I tend to compromise this by making many lists. I make lists about groceries, things to remember, people to text, chores to do, etc… This usually leads to notebook scraps lying around everywhere with just some words written on them, which is not very ideal. Since I use the GreenBook, I have all my lists together (and even the pencil attached to the GreenBook), I can whipe them out when I don’t need them anymore and I save paper! It is really useful to me!
I have been using my GreenBook daily for 1.5 years now. Mostly for notes during meetings and to do / priority lists. It’s useful that you can easily erase sentences and it saves me piles of loose pieces of paper.
I use my GreenBook for quick notes during a meeting, as visual tool when I want to explain something to my colleague or to clarify complex processes for myself. It is often a combination of some text and a simple drawing such as a flow chart. Especially in combination with various coloured pens, this is the perfect tool for efficient communication.
Do you want to know more about the environmental impact of GreenBook?
Let’s see the role of GreenBook in the Circular Economy.